Juice Jacking: A Cyber Attack to Steal Your Sensitive Data
What is Juice Jacking: Juice jacking is a kind of cyber-attack which comes through public charging port such as hotels, airport or at the mall. Hackers usually install malware with these chargers to copy sensitive data from the tablet, laptops, smartphone or another device. So,…
- How Israel-Iran Cyber War has changed the face of Modern Warfare
- Why Is It Paramount for Organizations to Train Their Employees in Cybersecurity?
- Staying Safe While Working from Home Remotely
- Rising threat of SMB vulnerabilities and their effect on business continuity
- The Effects of DevOps on Enterprise Security