Social Engineering Attacks that can happen on An Enterprise
Brief overview of Social Engineering Social engineering is basically a type of fraud. It refers to the hacking of other people and obtaining information needed from them. This is an art of manipulating people so they give up their sensitive data and information. These cyber…
Tricky Phish Angles for Persistence, Not Passwords
Late last year saw the re-emergence of a nasty phishing tactic that allows the attacker to gain full access to a user’s data stored in the cloud without actually stealing the account password. The phishing lure starts with a link that leads to the real…
How to Stay Protected from Phishing Attacks?
In our last blog “Phishing- A Major Cyber Threat“, we spoke about Phishing, how cyber criminals utilize it frequently to target users and its forms. Now we are going to talk about how you can protect yourself from these attacks. There are five ways you…
- How Israel-Iran Cyber War has changed the face of Modern Warfare
- Why Is It Paramount for Organizations to Train Their Employees in Cybersecurity?
- Staying Safe While Working from Home Remotely
- Rising threat of SMB vulnerabilities and their effect on business continuity
- The Effects of DevOps on Enterprise Security