Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT)
The penetration tester performs attacks on the environment from an ethical hacker perspective, such as using CSS Injection, SQL injection tests, Remote Code Execution, Web defacement etc. The ultimate goal of the penetration test is to detect vulnerabilities throughout the web application and its elements (source code, database, back-end network). We also helps in prioritization of recognized vulnerabilities and threats and how they can be mitigated.
Touch the target and gather the info about it. This includes Port Scanning, War Dialing, Foot-printing, Fingerprinting, DNS Lookup, Zone Transfer etc.
Gather the Info about target without directly interacting with the target which includes Dumpster Diving, Social Engineering, NewsGroups, Forums, Deep Web Leakage, Dorking etc
Expose the Vulnerabilities
Vulnerabilities identification need Automated as well as Manual Intervention so that every vulnerability can be caught before someone else. We follow OWASP Methodologies and Attacks list to identify all the possible flaws.
In this Cycle we check about how easily a Vulnerability can be exploited. What tools, tech-ticks and techniques are required to exploit the vulnerability.
Risk Calculation for every single identified vulnerability is most important cycle because this actually defines Priority and Severity of a vulnerability.
This is the Final assessment cycle where we highlights the attack vectors, Payloads, Require tools, steps to replicate the vulnerability, Preventive measures, Overall Risk Score etc.
What our customers are saying
We used detox services after having a regular pentesting by our vendor, we were surprised to see the number of issues they reported even after we fixed all the issues reported by our vendor. Detox will definitely be my only choice for next year pentesting also.
– Director of Cyber Security @ E-commerce company
Detox team helped us in implementing proper SSDLC in our organization which helped us in reducing the overall security issue count
– Head of Security @ UK based Product Company
Detox Web Penetration Testing Service - Unmatched in The Industry
The importance of reliable web application testing cannot be neglected in the current times, where almost every business is looking to operate remotely.
A lot of data is collected, transferred, and stored online through web applications, and most of them are quite vulnerable to cyberattacks. Studies have found that more than 45% of all web applications have critical vulnerabilities that can lead to serious cyberattacks.
That’s why you need a trusted and experienced web application penetration testing service for the safety of your business and the users. And Detox has exactly what you need. We have carefully engineered an in-depth web penetration testing service capable of detecting even the smallest holes in your web application security structure.
Detox Technologies is a web penetration testing company that has been successful in the industry for several years now. Our secret? Well, we believe in giving more than just the regular. Our web application testing is the most effective, but what makes it exceptional is the way it benefits the business overall.
Here are some of the advantages that you can expect with our web application penetration testing services.
1) Uninterrupted Business
Running the business web applications with security vulnerabilities is like playing with fire: a disaster is just a matter of time. Cyberattacks are so frequent and so intense now that it takes a lot for a business to just recover from them. Even the smallest of data leaks can result in sudden stoppages, which is surely not very pleasant for the business. But when our web penetration testing service is with you, you don’t have to worry about such stoppages. We can spot even the most undetectable holes and help you eliminate them in time so that you can enjoy an uninterrupted and seamless working atmosphere.
2) Improved Business Structure
Detox web penetration testing service offers you a detailed view of the various vulnerabilities detected during the testing process. With the help of our report on the detected vulnerabilities, their criticality, and the risks involved, you can design your business structure more systematically. Understanding the severity of the risks, you can prioritize various tasks and practices to ensure smooth functioning and a secure revenue structure for your business.
3) Assured Compliance
A web application security breach lands a business in a whole bunch of losses, but the most immense of all, are the penalties enforced by the government. With the rise in cyberattacks, countries now observe cybersecurity very seriously. Governments across the globe now have strict cybersecurity compliance policies to keep the users’ information safe from cyberattacks. In case of a breach, the concerned government can launch investigations on a business; and if a violation is observed, the penalties can be quite excruciating.
That’s why you need to make sure that your web applications are 100% safe for the users, and Detox is simply a master at that. Having our penetration tests on an ongoing basis will allow you to detect security vulnerabilities with every update or change you make to your applications, ensuring maximum user information safety and reducing the chances of a compliance infringement to almost zero.
4) Maintaining Healthy Competition
Cybercriminals can extract information from mild vulnerabilities and sell it to your competitors for a price. While competition is healthy for a business, such unhealthy means can land you in a disaster. By securing your web applications with Detox services, you can protect your business from such unhealthy rivalry. Our penetration techniques identify all critical and mild vulnerabilities, cutting off all chances of data leakages to your rivals.
5) Reputational Advantages
No matter how good your services are, a cybersecurity breach makes the users panicky and reluctant from continuing business. On the other hand, when you offer a risk-free, secure, and world-class service, your customers and users will love to do business with you. Detox Technologies is a web penetration testing company that understands this connection between quality, safety, and reputation better than anybody else. That’s why we constantly keep upgrading and improving the quality and efficiency of our services, and it directly results in a greater reputation for our clients. So as long as we’ve got you covered, you can boldly boast about the quality of cybersecurity you provide to your users.
There are simply several advantages of having penetration test services from Detox. But if you’ve been wondering how Detox makes it is all possible, here’s a sneak-peek into our highly advanced testing system.
How Detox Makes It Possible?
Well, to provide you with the most outstanding web application penetration testing service, we use a smart 6-stage testing system that covers every security aspect of the web applications, ensuring the best results every time. Let’s take a look:
- Active Recon: Active Reconnaissance or Active Recon is the testing stage where we touch the targeted system to extract information from it. We use various methods like War Dialing, Foot-printing, Fingerprinting, Port Scanning, etc., in an attempt to bypass the firewall and other network security devices to gain access to the system information.
- Passive Recon: Passive Reconnaissance or Passive Recon stage evaluates vulnerabilities outside the system. During Passive Recon Testing, our experts try to access information without touching the system using methods like Social Engineering, Dumpster Diving, Deep Web Leakage, Dorking, and other methods. The prime focus here is to identify vulnerabilities that allow hackers to access information without touching your systems and alerting you.
- Exposing the Vulnerabilities: At this stage, we use several automated and manual intervention techniques to identify the smallest vulnerabilities in the security structure. We also follow OWASP Methodologies and Attacks list to ensure that every minute security hole is spotted precisely.
- Exploitation: At this stage, each vulnerability is exploited by our experts to find out how easily hackers can gain access to your sensitive business information. We use a hackers’ perspective exploitation technique to understand the severity of the vulnerabilities.
- Risk Assessment: At this stage, our experts calculate the risk factor of each identified vulnerability. It helps in prioritizing the vulnerabilities based on their criticality and risks.
- VAPT Report: This is the stage where a detailed report about the complete assessment is created. The VAPT report provides you with all the information such as attack vectors, required tools, preventive measures, overall Risk Score, and all the other information related to the tests.
There’s Nothing to Wait for Anymore!
As you can see, Detox Technologies is a web penetration testing company that’s way ahead of everyone else in the industry when it comes to quality and professionalism. And the best part is, our web penetration testing service is also the most cost-effective of all.
So, there’s simply nothing to wait for anymore!
Get in touch with us now and enjoy maximum web application security, along with all the additional benefits we have for you.
Want to know more about our services?